In researching information for my book, How to Reinvent Your Career, I found it interesting to see the types of jobs that are no longer on the market due to changes in technology. Just as jobs are disappearing, others are being created as well. If you are interested in seeing what the top most popular jobs in the US are, check out the recent article by jobs.AOL. According to their report the top 15 jobs include:
1. Retail Sales
3. Office Clerks
4. Food Preparation and Service Workers
5. Registered Nurses
6. Waiters and Waitresses
7. Customer Service Reps.
8. Material Movers
10. Stock Clerks and Order Fillers
12. Bookkeeping, Accounting and Auditing Clerks
13. General Managers
14. Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
15. Elementary School Teachers
To find out more specifics about what these jobs pay and education requirements, check out the article by clicking here.