In the current economy, many people have discovered that they must change careers or reinvent themselves in order to keep their current positions. Some are entering into fields that contain jargon with which they are unfamiliar. In the article 13 Words Every Sales Training Manager Should Know the author defined words and phrases like: knowledge transfer, sales enablement, funnel, pipeline and more. Those entering the field of sales and are unfamiliar with those terms, may feel frustrated and left out of the information loop.
For those considering a new career, here are some important links to help learn terminology and avoid some embarrassing mistakes:
- Terminology Used in Sales
- Terminology Used in Business and Entrepreneurship
- Terminology Used in Technology
- Terminology Used in Online and Education
- Terminology Used in Social Networking Sites Like Twitter
- Vocabulary Words Adults Should Know
- Company Executive Title Explained
- Most Misunderstood Entrepreneurial Words
- Top Grammar Mistakes
- Social Media Writing Mistakes
To find out more about career reinvention click here.