QR codes are those little barcode looking squares that are popping up everywhere. They are an excellent marketing tool. They have some unique applications as well. The article 50 Great Ways to Use QR Codes in the College Classroom lists some unusual uses such as:
- Using QR codes on name plates to find instructor office hours
- Adding QR codes to the syllabus to link to classroom calendar
- Adding to class announcements to create buzz for upcoming events
- Linking QR codes to lectures, videos or answers to commonly asked questions
- Linking QR codes to digital portfolios
These are just some of the unique classroom uses. Click on the link above to read all 50 uses.
For more articles about using QR Codes check out: