There are plenty of examples of entrepreneurs who failed before they became successful. Some of them even explain that failure has taught them their most valuable lessons. While this may be true, many prospective entrepreneurs fear failure. One way to avoid problems is to learn from those who have experienced negative issues and still managed to succeed.
Entrepreneur.com recently published the article 10 Inspirational Leaders Who Turned Around Their Companies. In this article, author Stephanie Vozza explained, “From Apple’s Steve Jobs’ demanding personality to Marvel’s Isaac Perlmutter’s frugal methods, these sometimes-controversial CEOs weren’t always popular with employees, but they earned the respect of shareholders.”
For some unusual entrepreneurial examples, check out the VentureVillage article The Top Ten Startup Founder Blogs Every Entrepreneur Should Follow. These entrepreneurs offer a different perspective and update their blogs on a regular basis.
For more information for how to be a successful entrepreneur check out:
- The Top 30 Links for the Successful Entrepreneur
- Famous Entrepreneurs Who Hit It Big With Humble Beginnings
- Top 7 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Obtain Funding
- Could Augmented Reality Technology Inspire the Next Steve Jobs?
- Crowdfunding Options
- Top 10 Companies’ Financial Statements
- How to Conduct a Feasibility Study
- How to Create a Business Plan
- Business Plan Outline
- Feasibility Plan Outline
- Problems with Crowdfunding
- Improve Your Karma with Microlending
- 50 Famous People Who Failed Before Becoming Successful
- Top Entrepreneurial Topics and Value of SBA