Entrepreneurs are faced with many challenges when creating a new business. One of those challenges is to create a feasibility study and business plan. Entrepreneur.com had a very interesting article about how businesses could utilize some unique ways to help create a business plan. In the article Should You Create Your Business Plan on Pinterest, author Tim Berry created a sample Pinterest business plan based on a bicycle shop business. He used charts created by LivePlan.
Berry admits, “The images don’t really tie together, but if this were an actual business plan, they would.” The point is to show that a plan could be created with the help of a site like Pinterest. He explained, “The complete plan should be a collection of interrelated modules that lay out the goals of the business, the steps to achieve those goals, specific tasks and responsibilities, important milestones and dates, and basic metrics, including projected sales, costs, expenses, profits and cash flow. The business plan’s function is to help entrepreneurs manage better, optimize resources and steer the business into the future. Its form is supposed to follow function, so if you’re looking for a collection of visual images that summarize the plan, Pinterest is a perfectly reasonable platform to use.”
- The Difference Between a Feasibility Study and a Business Plan
- What is Pinterest and why is it Growing So Fast?
- Top 30 Links for the Successful Entrepreneur
- Top 10 Companies Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Top 10 Company Mission Statements
- How to Conduct a Feasibility Study
- How to Create a Business Plan
- Business Plan Outline
- Feasibility Plan Outline
- Writing a Winning Business Plan